Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hey Everyone, Welcome to my totaly awesome blog... I dont know how well I will keep up with this but if I get bored at work I now will have something to do! I currently can not add any pictures because I'm not at home but I will add them as soon as I can. Most of you know about the exciting days I have ahead of me, but for those of you who don't... I will bet getting married on July 22, 2006 and I am so excited about it. David and I have been together now for 4 years now. Its hard to believe how fast time flys by when you get busy with things. It seems like just yesterday that David moved to Chicago.. well actually Woodridge to go to school year round at Westwood College of Technology and now he is finished and has his bacholors degree in computers systems and security and networking stuff. Im so proud of him. Now I get to see him more than once or twice a month its more like 3 or 4 times a weeks; its so crazy getting to see him so much. I guess I should get used to him because I get to live with him for the rest of my life! :) Which is a good thing by the way! So now David is in the process of finding a job which can be a stuggle considering the job market in Michigan but there are jobs out there that he can do. But until he finds one we cant really do to much as far as getting a house or getting a new car for David which he could really use and we cant book our honeymoon yet until we know how much time he can get off once he has a job so its kind of hard to plan some of the improtant details that we need to get figured out so. So yeah we have no idea where we will be living yet. I still have to finish school at GVSU and I work in Holland so we are hoping David can find a job in the Holland, Grandrapids, Grand Haven area. Wish us luck with everything.

No comments: