Tuesday, January 24, 2012

19 weeks

Today's date: Jan 24th, 2012

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 0

Size and growth of the baby:In your 19th week of pregnancy, your unborn baby's organs continue to grow. It's body is covered with lanugo—soft hairs and a sticky protective coating that keeps baby's skin from drying out in the amniotic fluid. Your baby is moving frequently, and by now you should be able to feel those movements. Your physician can hear your baby-to-be's heartbeat with a stethoscope placed on your abdomen.

Your little one weighs in at around 7 to 8 ounces and he's between 5 and 6 inches long (crown to rump).
Gender: we don't know!

Maternity clothes: Yes! I just washed up all my maternity shirts that were left in the maternity tote. My regular shirts are getting a little short.

Sleep: Kind of on my side/tummy. I am a stomach sleeper so slowly adjusting to not sleeping on my stomach.

Best moment(s) of the week: hum...not sure!

Movement: Its there

Food cravings/aversions: CHOCOLATE MILK! Yummy! and Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream. So good!

Morning sickness: Yeah still in the morning but way better.

Symptoms: Definitely feeling the growing and stretching around my belly

Labor signs: none

What I miss: nothing really this week

What I'm looking forward to: One more week until a lot of exciting thing happen! I will be half way next week and we get to have our ultrasound next Tuesday! (Jan 31st)

No comments: