Tuesday, January 17, 2012

18 Weeks


Today's date: Jan 17

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain: -2 pounds

Size and growth of the baby:At week 18, your baby-to-be's senses are maturing. Baby's able to hear sounds within its own comfortable environment, such as the sound of your heart beating, as well as external sounds, such as your voice. Baby may become more active for certain sounds, and you'll feel its movements. At this point in baby's development it's still small enough that there is plenty of room to wiggle.

Your little one is about 6 ounces and 5 to 6 inches long (crown to rump). Baby is about the size of a grapefruit.

Fetal development at week 18
Gender: Unknown :)

Maternity clothes: Mainly Maternity. My regular shirts are getting shorter.

Sleep: Boys are sleeping better at night which allows me to sleep better to but I have a bad head cold right now so that kind of stinks when it comes to having to blow my nose constantly during the night.

Best moment(s) of the week: Zeke now will point to my tummy and say 'baby, baby'. Its very cute.

Movement: Small little flutters every now and again.

Food cravings/aversions: Chocolate milk shakes...I posted on FB at 10:30 one night that I wanted one and my mom said she would make me one if David came and got it! It was sooooo good!

Morning sickness: Just mornings now really.

Symptoms: Tired, morning sickness, itching and stretching pains.

Labor signs: none

What I miss: Waking refreshed

What I'm looking forward to: Our Ultrasound which is scheduled for Jan 31st!

No comments: