Friday, May 29, 2009

End of May

- Memorial Day Weekend - Lincoln Richard Deppe

Memorial weekend was a lot of fun, David Elijah and I all went up north with my family and Uncle Bob and his family. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy myself for a change. Things had gotten to be so busy I never was able to relax and enjoy myself and that weekend I did. So it was wonderful of course! We hung out in the cabin (didn't have a single bon-fire or play games outside - so unusual), we walked to Bitely and went to the Up North Store and some garage sales, and then of course had to make the trip to Baldwin for Jone's Homemade Ice Cream! I let Elijah had just a little lick and he liked it but no more until he is 1 year old!
Elijahs first taste of ice cream
A tradition at the cabin is to give the babies a bath in the big pans... Elijahs turn!
Playing in the kitchen/dinning room/ living room
Chelsea and I goofing off at the Cabin. We were sitting in the big wash pans that we use for the babies.



Then ...




Lincoln Richard Deppe was born at 9:32 am at Zeeland Community Hospital via c-section. He weighed in at 6 lbs 5 oz and was 20 inches long. He has so much dark hair on his little head. Elijah loves looking at Lincoln, He kept laughing and giggling and wanted to touch him! Nyla is a great big sister and got to hold Lincoln and she even got to watch him get his very first bath. The other day I asked her if she wanted a brother or a sister and she said brother and I asked her what she wanted to name him and she said Cheese. But they went with Lincoln Richard and he is a cutie!Look at all that hair
Mommy and Lincoln
Elijah Loves his Little Cousin
Aunt Kristina and Lincoln
So little!

No comments: