Tuesday, May 15, 2012

35 weeks


Today's date: May 15, 2012

How far along: 35 weeks


Total weight gain: 15 pounds

Heart Rate: Last Week's heart rate was 140!

Size and growth of the baby:Baby weighs more than five pounds this week. He's huge! You're huge! (But neither of you is quite there yet.) Although his lungs are not completely ready for life outside the womb, his kidneys have had lots of practice excreting urine; his liver is producing bile; his heartbeat is strong and regular. His brain, which weighs about two-thirds of what it will at birth, is growing furiously as he also (you guessed it) continues to put weight on the rest of his body.
Fetal development at week 35

Gender: Unknown

Maternity clothes: I only have one pair of shorts that fit comfortably. And all my shirts are getting to short!

Sleep: uncomfortable. My hips were really stiff and sore this morning  when I tried to get up out of bed. Took me some time. And I have to get up to pee a lot

Best moment(s) of the week: Switched rooms with the boys finally. Eli is excited to have the baby sleep in his room (even though it will be a while before that happens)

Movement:Lots!

Food cravings/aversions: Deep Fried Mozzarella sticks...all the time!

Morning sickness: still hits me in the morning then im good to go.

Labor signs: never

What I miss: Bending over to pick things up with out loosing breath. Oh and my toes...they are getting pretty swollen


What I'm looking forward to: We are getting close! So that is exciting. I am going to start washing up the neutral clothing and hospital outfits for the baby. And I have to get all the diapers washed and ready to go!

No comments: