Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Camping Time!

Our first camping trip of the summer! July 12-14
At Dutch Treat Campground!








David Holding Nyla




















Nyla smiling so cute!














What a cutie pie


















Big YAWN!












My cousin Nolan getting ready for a swim












That would be me














Me and Trevor swiming













Me















Trevor











Nolan jumping in














David making smores











Katie and Tom















i have no idea whats going on













My mom and me













David and I in front of our tent










The boys, David Nick and Tom playing with Nicks RC Car















Our tent in the morning covered with rain!













All our we chairs and towels












This is how we dried our tent out... upside down from the patio above us it worked out great!









inside our upside down tent!

No comments: