Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Lights

I am a firm believer in not turning on Christmas lights until after Thanksgiving. I am also a firm believer in not listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. However there is always an exceptions... say when you are putting up your Christmas lights and you have to make sure they look good. Right? But I didn't listen to Christmas music while I was doing it. Here are a handful of Christmas light pictures on our patio for this year. Let me know what you think in the comment section! Thanks

I love these large snowflakes I got on clearance from Menards.. actually I got all my lights on clearance from one place or another... got to love cheap lights!


This is the final product. What do you think? Let me know. They have a patio lights judging contest each year and i want to win!
There are lights on the ceiling that twinkle and give the illusion of snow falling.. pretty cool.

No comments: