Thursday, July 06, 2006


Yo! What's up... Once again I'm am working which probably don't surprise anyone. But I am working with Natasha and Andrea who are two girls I actually used to babysit and now I'm their manager at the theatre.. So its kind of weird but we have a good time. After work I'm going to go and meet with the cake lady to tell her what I want. I am having a square three tier cake. with 3 inch pillars. and its going to have striped sides with dots in between every other strip so it should be fun. After that I have to get right back home to go to the movie THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA with Katie and Regina. It looks really good. David also had an interview today with Priority health so I'm hoping its going good for him we could really use this job right now. Pray for him. WEll I have to go and start a movie. See ya.

No comments: